Look forward to funding more grants in 2023!
Check back in the new year for application
Seeking Transformative Ideas, Ministries, Projects, Programs
We seek to fund transformative ideas that create systemic changes in ministry vitality and financial health.
Grants Funded in the Past:
Shout it from the Mountain Top
- Technology enhancements to make church happen outside of the sanctuary
- “Making Digital Disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world” thru tablets, internet connections, and training to homebound congregants
- Lent Curriculum for the entire community
- Planting and sustaining gardens, creating spiritual walking paths, and improving irrigation to feed the hungry
- Demonstrating abundance by sending love and money around the world through a healthcare mission project
- Expanding food banks with new refrigerators, freezers and gardens
Caring and Connection
- Housing the homeless in the parking lot with safety and services
- Nurturing children and families with a new, early childhood center
- Honoring teachers with a community BBQ celebration and fundraiser
- Connecting Native Americans through dance, music, & fellowship
Dreaming and Visioning
- Strategic Planning Weekend with church leadership team
- Architectural & Land use planning
- Individual Leadership Development
Learn and practice Biblical Financial Stewardship through education resources provided by the Methodists Helping Methodists Foundation.
I am the pastor at Redlands United Methodist Church. We are interested in a grant program to assist us with replacing and updating our electronic sign in front of the church. It was destroyed by lightning and we are looking to replace it with a sign that uses more than one color and is similar to the other churches around us. Is there an application to fill out?
Sorry for the confusion the application has been uploaded to this page.
Good morning, I am the Treasurer for Good Shepherd United Methodist in Colorado Springs. Our furnace gave out approximately a year ago so we haven’t been able to worship in our beautiful sanctuary. We’re currently meeting in the original sanctuary which holds approximately 65 people. We’re quickly outgrowing that space so we may move to our Cooper Hall area until we can secure funds (and materials) to put in a new HVAC system. Are there any matching grants that we can apply for? We’ve received $38,000 towards the anticipated cost of $42,000-45,000. Any suggestions or guidance is appreciated.
Is there a form to request a grant?
Our 2022 Foundation Grant Program is fully funded, we will launch our 2023 program in the spring. You can check back on our website under the grants tab for the application. Continued prayers for your ministry.
My name is Dave Mason and I’m the Chair of Trustees for the Fruita UMC. Our roof desperately needs replacing and we simply can’t do this by ourselves. When your 2023 grant program is up and running, please let us know! Thanks!
The announcement of the 2023 program will be in the spring please let us know if you have any other questions. Continued prayers for your ministry.