Individuals, Couples & Families
Connecting Faith & Finance
Achieve Financial Success Through Competitive Faith-Based Investments And Innovative Tools
- Investments through Subscription Agreements with the Methodists Helping Methodists Fund
- Professional Planned Giving Services for annual giving and establishing personal legacies
- Legacy Society in thanksgiving for those who leave estate gifts to Methodist churches, ministries, or agencies
- Designated Giving and Trust Management including Charitable Gift Annuities, Life Insurance, Donations of Securities, Scholarships Funds, and Perpetual and Remainder Trusts.
- Client-focused service with a level of passion and satisfaction that corporation’s can’t provide
- A record of financial success backed by strong reserves and moral management
How We Can Help
Methodists Helping Methodists Fund
Invest your savings in accounts similar to CDs and Money Markets and you will earn above-average interest rates. Your investments will have an impact by providing capital in the Methodists Helping Methodists Fund. Your investments allow the Foundation to provide capital improvement loans to United Methodist Churches throughout the region.
- Fixed-Rate Investments (one, two, three, four, and five-year) are available for amounts $1,000 and above. Interest is paid out quarterly or reinvested, depending on investor wishes.
- Variable-Rate Investments are available with a minimum investment of $500. Withdrawals can be made at any time upon written notice.
Ready To Get Started?
Planned giving is a set of ways a donor can arrange to leave gifts of money or other assets to a charity or nonprofit, at his/her death; some planned gifts provide a way to invest assets so the donor receives benefits/income during his/her lifetime, then bequeaths any remaining funds to the non-profits at death.
Planned giving can be as simple as leaving a bequest in your will to your church. Our hope is to serve you and your family with helpful information so you can explore the benefits of gift planning. We have an increasing number of friends who now are benefiting from life income gifts, gift annuities, and other plans.